Become a member
Preserve The Past To Help Shape The Future
Become A Member Of The Cambridge Historic School foundation
The Cambridge Historic School Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving and protecting the rich history and culture of Cambridge and the surrounding community. The Foundation operates with three primary goals in mind:
- To restore and maintain the 1906 school building, listed on the Wisconsin and National Register of Historic Places.
- To preserve the many valued artifacts of the Cambridge area families and events of the past and present. The preservation and perpetuation of traditions is important in telling the story about the families who lived, worked and established the Cambridge area.
- To develop a Wisconsin Pottery Center providing the opportunity for youth and adults to enhance their talent and creativity in developing local and area pottery.
Your membership will ensure that our past and future traditions are not lost. Your annual dues will support the museum’s operating costs and develop active programs to support our mission and goals. We simply cannot do it without you!
Benefits of your annual membership dues include:
- Cambridge Historic School Gazette. Stay in touch with Cambridge and its rich culture and heritage. Your membership will include a subscription to our membership newsletter. Each issue contains interesting stories highlighting the history of families and events that helped to shape Cambridge, history news, upcoming events, new exhibits and information.
- Museum Gift Shop. Visit our Museum Gift Shop (also available on our website, Cambridge Historic School Gift Shop for many unique items. Members receive a 10% discount on Museum gift shop purchases.
- Organization Membership. In addition to the above benefits, this sustaining membership level provides free business card advertising space in the museum newsletter (distributed throughout the country).
Museums gather and focus populations helping communities consolidate knowledge and preserve identity and permanence. By becoming a member, you can take pride in supporting an organization dedicated to preserving the precious heritage that makes our community a Wisconsin treasure.
Fill Out Our Membership Form Online
Fill Out Our Membership Form Manually
Please click the button below to download and print a PDF version of our Membership form. You can mail us a check at Cambridge Historic School Foundation, P.O. Box 214, Cambridge, WI 53523